#177 The Catch Up Game for Two Weeks

6:01 AM

I've not had much time the past couple of weeks, or really time that I desired to sit down for a bit and document my life. Not sure why, the energy just has not been there. Although life has been busy, but not nearly as crazy as in previous weeks. It's picking back up again though, no worries--life doesn't stay too calm for too long.

Now that I'm not hormonal and crazy person, my anxiety and neediness are a bit lower than normal--so hey that's a big plus!

Last week Hurricane Matthew rolled through town. It was kind of a culmination of events because with the hurricane and Matt being out of the house for 10 days straight, Stephen and I spent A LOT of time together. But once again, doesn't God know what He's doing--he's prepped me for this week and probably the next where every day is filled with people and activities, and I have a lot of alone time energy to expel in these situations. I don't feel overwhelmed, although I can look at my calendar (I don't really keep one of those..) and see how packed it is.

The hurricane didn't cause any damage in our area really, other than fallen leaves, occasional fallen trees, some power outages, but other areas in the state and the world did not fare quite as well. My prayers and heart still go out to all these people who have lost so much, including family.

The days off meant my home got super clean. Well super is relative, but it feels pretty clean! I think this Friday we'll have new flooring--I'm so hoping. I've not yet got a call from them about coming to install them, but I'm thinking Tuesday night and Wednesday night this week may be spent trying to freshen up our trim in our house before they come to install the flooring and new quarter rounds.I'm not looking forward to this part.

I've gotten to spend time with a lot of friends, hear a lot of great speakers at church, go on dates with Stephen, put together puzzles, and more. I still don't have the energy to recap the past two weeks, but maybe from here on I can at least spend time really updating this every day.

One day it'll be habit :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments