#182 Shopping and Haunted Houses

5:26 AM

We woke up this morning way too early. Stephanie woke up at 7 am after we had fallen asleep at 3 am. She was wide awake. Every time I'd doze back off to sleep, she'd blurt out something, waking me up again. I finally gave up sleeping in, and tried to be cheerful about the early wake up call.

I made breakfast for the bunch, but I kind of forget how much food it takes to feed like 10 people, so everyone got an assortment of food since I didn't have enough of any one thing.

We headed out after about 5 hours of lounging around the house, to go shopping. My shopping brain was not on, so after a couple of hours I was pooped out and took Katie home.

This evening I had the pleasure of hanging out with Kayla. We'd originally planned on going to a haunted house, but after watching one too many haunted house videos on Ellen DeGeneres's show, I was cured. Plus both of us were a little too tired to do so.

So instead we caught up over food at The Root Cellar in Lexington. Isn't that really all you need with friends? A couple hours, good food, and conversation to catch up? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments