#180 Possum Christianity

11:45 AM

I drove to work this morning in an absolute haze, one where I was certain I was going to fall asleep behind the wheel. Thankfully I was woken up before getting on the interstate by this...

A photo posted by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on

We had a lesson at Unleashed based off of a possum that entered Steve's backyard on Monday when we were over for dinner. Unfortunately Stephen and I had left already by the time the possum showed up, so we heard everything second hand.

The lesson was entertaining definitely. I did get to make some artwork for this week's again, which is pretty Halloween appropriate I think.

Oh yeah.
Capped off the night at Waffle House enjoying the company of Hannah, and many others as we packed out the restaurant. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments