#249 Soda City Jewelry

7:20 PM

This morning I woke up at the crack of dawn, okay not really, but on Saturday 8 am feels like the crack of dawn, to head to Soda City with my HS buddy Tori. We managed to snag some really good stuff, get some yummy foods, eat lunch at Cantina 76, and then enjoyed Starbucks and a movie back at my house until 3pm or so this afternoon. It was a much needed day with her, as well as a good out of the norm adventure for us two.


This evening though I headed out with Stephen on a shoe hunt. He's been in dire need of new shoes for a while now. He's worked holes into all his shoes just about, and when it rains his poor socks get all wet and soggy. We actually managed to get him 4 pairs of shoes for less than $90, and I hope htey serve him well for a while!

Can you tell when I really just don't feel like having to type one of these entries? Ha. But I'm thankful for the reminder of good days, and that thought alone keeps me pressing forward.

You Might Also Like

0 comments