#236 Headed Home

5:25 AM

This morning we got up, slowly got ready, and headed out to meet Deepty, Siva and their son. We enjoyed breakfast at the Grand Luxe Cafe. It was pretty grand. The shopping center it was in was amazing too. Super nice shops and restaurants, very similar to South Park Mall in Charlotte.

After breakfast, Melinda and I had time to spare, so we browsed in a little odds and end shop. I found some socks for Stephen, Matt and my mom.. weird socks. And also caught glimpse of some awesome pillows...

Who do I spy with my little eye?

Aren't these the best?

We saw Deepty and her family one last time in Apple, but quickly decided we should head into Lucky Brand store. Which I was not going to object to. Normally would never afford their items, but I recently got a purse from TJ Maxx that is Lucky Brand and I'm slightly obsessed with the quality of it, so for me it's worth the extra money. I never spend a lot on things, and anything over $20 is a struggle. But after having my $30 purse from Target be destroyed very quickly (peeling, etc), I figured it was time to invest a little more in something I knew I'd use.

TJ Maxx Online is my jam.
All leather, so no peeling. So far it's worn beautifully and I use it ALL THE TIME.

So call me happy that I managed to walk out of this store with two tops for $40, one of them being a sweater. Everything feels expensive. I'm telling myself that at least.
It has pockets!

This top, but in green.



We made it to the airport in plenty of time. Caught all our flights at the right time. Got to Charlotte airport a little ahead of schedule, but didn't leave before we helped a lady from Hong Kong find her luggage and her daughter. 

So glad to be home in my own bed tonight, but so thankful for good neighbors and the blessing of this weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments