#245 Valentine's Day

7:14 PM

About the time I was leaving work, I got a call from Stephen telling me to hold off coming home on time. He had a plan, and he needed to get it fleshed out before I walked through the door.

So I made a quick trip to Walmart to grab a couple things for Stephen, yeah I'm that last minute wife, and headed home around 6:15pm on Stephen's bidding.

I came home to flats of flowers sitting on my previously dried up mums's planter from past November. Pretty, pretty purple pansies that ended up matching my handsome hubby's shirt. I could see more things awaiting me inside through the front windows, and I walked in to flowers spread out everywhere around the house. All of the tall stems sprouting up from my collected soda bottles made the house feel like I was walking through a flowering forest.

Stephen gave me a couple minutes to get ready, and we quickly headed out the door to Camon's Sushi restaurant in downtown Columbia, managing to snag a table right before the rush of Valentine's dates flooded in.

We enjoyed a fun night talking about everything under the sun, eating way too much sushi, and finishing off the night with grocery store bought deserts and John Wick.

I did manage to trim down my flowers too before bedtime, and it was a simply perfect evening with a simply perfect Valentine.


A post shared by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on

You Might Also Like

0 comments