#242 Missed Friends

6:30 PM

Unfortunately today I did not see Jenn like planned. So instead the day consisted of a lot of cleaning. A lot. Not sure that was a trade off I wanted.

So thankfully though, the Christmas tree is gone, the floors are clean, the laundry is done, the laundry is put away, the dishes are done, the bed has clean sheets, my jewelry got organized, Christmas is put away, and I'm just going to be etc. on here cause I feel like there are things I'm missing.

But I did watch a lot of Supernatural in between. Even rented a movie later tonight, Sully, as well as getting Rush's take out and a coffee from Starbucks. #TreatYourself

Got a call from Lydia and Stephanie that they were bored. So they came over, but I may have just made them more bored. Or at least ridiculously tired. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments