#82 The Big Mo Drive-In

7:33 AM

Today we spent the day out at Lake Murray at Holiday Shores. We were there from 9 am until about 4pm for a leadership meeting for our College and Career Group. Honestly I was a bit hesitant going into this--what would we do for 8 hours?! But honestly this time was of the Lord, and we were able to really hit some things on the head and I feel have an action plan to accomplish more for God's Kingdom than we ever have.

After our meeting time, we spent some moments dipping our feet in the water and diving off the dock. I sat back and watched, knowing I didn't want to be wet to head out to The Big Mo for a show.

We headed out to Batesburg to grab pizza at Whiz's--which was phenomenal by the way. Made a pit stop at Wal-Mart for drinks and snacks, and then waited in line for Finding Dory and The Jungle Book.

We got settled in, and well lets just say Hank looks so perfect here. This may be one of his habitats.

A photo posted by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on


Spending time with friends, as well as roasting in the sun as we waited for the sun to go down. This place was packed. God placed us exactly where we needed to be, right beside the line for the concessions--meaning our group time prayer for Daniel to share the gospel with a friend, meant a whole slew of people got to hear us openly speaking to Jesus.

A photo posted by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on

The crew.

Up close and personal.
The sun set, and the movie began playing so Lydia, Nicole and I hopped into the back of Hank. I layed down just far enough in that I could still see the stars shining bright above us as we enjoyed a movie in the cooler night air all the way out in Monetta, SC.

These are the memories life is made of. These are the moments that make me wish for a simpler time. These are the memories I'll take with me and tell the grandkids about one day. These are the moments I feel more connected to a past I never got to live. Good memories. Good moments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments