#79 The Insanity of God

5:01 AM

Sometimes my job is so difficult. I mean really. 8:30 to watch a movie for the next hour and a half--gosh, awful.

I know, go ahead shoot me now. Getting random movie breaks and having all my Fridays off--"you're sarcasm is not funny".

/The Insanity of God

Today we got to watch The Insanity of God, which has been a book for a while now, but just now turned into a motion picture--do they call it that anymore?

What's neat is how this couple has not only lived the call to missions, but they have been called to hear that calling God has put on other people's lives around the world. This couple is also closely tied to many here that I work with. Even one of the homes they film some interviews in is the previous missionary housing one of my coworkers used.

This movie was a real challenge to my own life--it begs to live differently. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments