#74 Highschool Friends

5:07 AM

Today I walked the dam with my mom. Took a shower. Then headed over to see Joanna and Jack.

We watched Hercules, no not the new live action ones, the cartoon one--good ole Disney. And we played with all sorts of Snapchat filters.

My puppy friend.
They grow up so fast.


I also was able to steal lots of love from Mr. Jack who was oddly obsessed with kissing me today. I'll take the loving I can get!

Headed home for a bit before going to see Micah and Tori for dinner at Momma Rabbits and a movie at Pastime, Me Before You. Which I have to say this review was pretty spot on for how I felt about that movie, plus a few other reviews I read kind of feed into how I feel. I think the movie was a Hollywood glossed over version that tried to paint the picture to live life to the fullest, but failed to do so because you killed a guy who pretty much said life is not worth living. Plus cutting away from the horrible reality that you sat by and let someone you love kill themself, once again reinforces to the audience that assisted suicide is a beautiful thing. No. Nope.

Returned home to a loving husband, and ended my night around the glow of the TV.

You Might Also Like

0 comments