#66 Pool Day with the Robinsons

5:21 AM

Around 10 am this morning I headed out the door, and down the road in the Jeep, to Joanna's house. We piled up with Jackson into her Yukon and headed up to Greenville to have a pool day at her Aunt Cindy's house--something that we did pretty frequently during college.

I got to see Jenn, Katie, and baby Micah, along with many others from Jenn and Joanna's family that are practically my family. They treated me like I was one of their own for 4 years, and even up until now. Their sisters are practically the sisters I never had, and it's been awesome to get to know Joanna as a friend now instead of just Jenn's sister.

Many crazy nights and days at Aunt Cindy's, and so it was cool to be back in the place that held so many memories from 6 years ago--please tell me I'm not really that old!

I also got to see Heather, and for a while there it felt like we were back in college. Just needed Allison, Kayla, and Carla with us and we'd been set. It was the epitome of a summer's day. Just exactly like it should be. Friends, food, family, water, and sun! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments