#44 Playing Catch Up

11:30 PM

Welp. With a lack of computer, it's difficult to keep this thing going easily, but I know there is beauty in it. I really love getting to document how God has changed me, the nice things in life, the fleeting moments, and if I don't keep this little blog up, I'll never get to remember those things.


So since February, a few things have happened....

Stephen's surgery went well. We just found out a couple days ago, after having an endoscopy done, that Stephen's continued pain since the gallbladder removal is due to acid reflex, except the acid reflex medication he has been on hasn't made a difference. More likely cause, he's stressed. His body is feeling it. So one day soon, we may have to question Stephen's continued employment if his health doesn't get better. Shhh. He doesn't know I'm thinking this. Can't let his job run him sick. So lots of praying!
Dead. Dead.
Stephen knows there are some things career wise he'd like to accomplish some day. But right now he's using TCI to benefit his growth and also see how far it does take him. He really enjoys working for this company and doing what he does. So while there may be some exciting things looming in the future, right now he's content at his job and doing car flipping on the side. But there may be some big things in the future!

My friend Jenn had her first baby a couple weeks ago. Seriously, I'm so obsessed. His name is Micah, and he's the first of our college buddies to have a little one, and there is a HUGE pride in him that I feel. I love her, and knowing she's got a little one that's just an extension of her--oh my the feels! He's a little ole grumpy man, and I've saved every single photo they send me or post online. Told you. I'm obsessed. I've not even met him yet, so just wait for that post!
My sweet friend Jenn and baby Micah.

I mean, come on. Come. On. The cuteness.
I started working hard on getting some signs made up for a church craft show they were doing as a fund raiser for their mission trip to Moldova. Unfortunately it got delayed or postponed, and I've got a lot of supplies, and some actual creations. So with the encouragement of many people, I've slowly been working up a small inventory to put up online--probably Etsy-- to sell. I feel like I'm dragging my feet, but with no goal date in mind, it's tough to get motivated. But it's getting there! Probably should set that date. That'll help.
A few of the goods, even the one I don't like.
Jackson is getting so big. He needs to stop. He's getting his teeth in now too.
These two. The cutest.
I thought my clutzy days were over. They are obviously not. When do I actually get to grow up?
All of these bruises currently reside on my body.

More photos from the past few months...
Hanging out on the roof top at work with Melanie and Denny's bald patch.
Found this gem.
River Song. Doctor Who. Enough said.

Ridgeway, SC

Camden 80th Annual Dog Show

Happy Bday to Ally-son!

Hanging with Austin at the shooting range

It's a good day, I didn't use my AK--okay I did.

This dog.

That nephew :)

On the other hand, today I got to enjoy a nice drive into work.
Excuse my sad attempt at taking blurry photos of waterways.

I got to spend time getting caught up on work. Took a new way home from work, that was faster--thank you Cindy for the 411. Grabbed Stephen, and we headed over to Steve's house for dinner with our church family--stuffing ourselves miserably full with baked potatoes. Quizzed Stephanie on her Star Wars knowledge, and pronunciation of Star Wars names--the best way to pass the time. At least the most hilarious way. Left a little early, and quickly fell asleep on the couch.

You Might Also Like

0 comments