#49 Mother's Day

11:30 PM

On our way up to spend the day with Stephen's family, we had to buy every last present for Mother's Day and birthdays we celebrated... we're so slack! Thankfully we made it, but were late by about 30 minutes to lunch. Oh well, we were not the latest to arrive, so there is a plus!

We picked up flowers from Trader Joes, I fully intended on arranging them in a beautiful bouquet. I did at least get to buy a vase, but I didn't bring scissors and I kind of had to assemble two of these bouquets in a moving hot vehicle, soooo here is just a regular shot of some of the pretty tulips Trader Joes had to offer.
Not even my picture. :)
We also found some Castile Soap in Lavendar for Stephen's Grandmother to try--all natural oils which she has really enjoyed getting to use. Please do yourself a favor and read the label.
We died. Dead. Very dead. Is this not the most funny thing you've read on a label?
I almost questioned if we should give it to her after reading it--but that's some good bath reading material right there! Definitely will give you a chuckle or two.


You Might Also Like

0 comments