#45 eMeals

7:08 AM

A few things that made me smile today.

Hank the beast, looking shiny.
View from work parking lot.

And one of the most exciting things this week, is discovering Dave Ramsey's endorsement for eMeals. Been trying it for free, and seriously this is the piece I've been missing from my life. Gives me Aldi's recipes and grocery list for 7 meals for 2 people for $60 or less. It coordinates ingredients and Aldi's current sales going on. Makes me coming home and cooking--SUPER SIMPLE. I cannot tell you how great this has been this week. We may not have been 100% sold on the veggie salad in the back--we do not like avocados, so I should have omitted that--but seriously it's all been super tasty. I mean Stephen even wanted seconds on a strawberry pecan chicken salad I made. What?!?!

I'd never actually toasted tortilla shells--so much better!

This dog of ours, Sansa, has become super picky about what she eats. And well sometimes picking around what you do and don't like is just super exhausting. She cracked me up. Food scattered. It was a massacre.
Too lazy to eat.


You Might Also Like

0 comments