#310 Watercolors

8:26 PM

A week or so ago I became a bit obsessed with some Instagram videos on watercolors, and doing watercolor calligraphy. So I texted my now expert Tori and asked if she'd done any watercolors. She of course showed me her ways last Friday, so I've been experimenting.

Tonight was using my brand new brush markers from Amazon, as well as a watercolor brush pen. It soaks up colors into the bristle, but you load up the handle with water (either clear or tinted). It's amazing! It gives you all the benefits of a brush marker (the flexibility and smoothness) with the perks of watercolor (inconsistent coloration, little bits of brush strokes).

Tried is the key word...

These are large brush markers
These are Watercolor Brush drills
Love the lack of color in some spots

You Might Also Like

0 comments