#294 Night In

8:06 PM

Work let out a little early today, as the darkening skies suggested we stay inside and put as soon and as long as possible. Since so many of our people have to travel a good distance to get back home, SCBC has always been pretty proactive in making sure we have ample time to avoid bad weather situations.

So we let out at 3pm, while super nice of work to make sure we got home safe, I was just super excited to have a couple extra hours to my day. I wasn't quite ready to be back at work, so it was a nice break from the normal.

Stephen and I watched from our back sliding glass door as the wind picked up, the skies turned black, and the rain poured down in sheets across the field behind our home. It was intense, but the power stayed on and it passed quickly.

Days like this always make me super thankful for the house that surrounds us. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments