#290 Routine

4:56 PM

One of my favorite feelings in the world is being tucked away inside a warm dimly lit room with a storm raging on outside. While work is not the most relaxing environment--is any place with fluorescent lighting?--every now and then I get a little peak at comfort from the view of my office.

A post shared by Brittany Prahl (@diednsaved) on


Sometimes these weeks just feel like such a routine. Nothing too out of the normal, the same pattern of events as the week before. So tonight was just another Thursday.

But really, while I dread going to Unleashed sometimes--because it's hard for me to be "extroverted" and willing to engage 30 different people--the nights are always so filling and rewarding.

God uses this time to stretch me. Not only do we always get an awesome message, but just through fellowship with others I can feel Him developing qualities in me I don't naturally possess.

We headed out to IHOP afterwards. I downed some delicious eggs with basil and tomatoes in them, and of course a short stack of pancakes. Got to sit around some amazing people laughing and carrying on as normal.

The mundane can be okay sometimes. The routine can be welcomed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments