#299 Drive-In with Some Monsters

8:13 PM

Tonight we attempted to try and regain one of our college and career crew by inviting them to the drive in, which we figured they would love as well as the movie we were watching. Unfortunately that was not a success.

But we had a success in that the evening was incredibly fun. Even though my planning self gets all worked up and nervous about everything going "perfectly" because I've planned it. Nothing perfect about a drive-in movie in the cold.

Yes the cold. Apparently we're back in January again, because we all froze underneath quilted blankets and makeshift blankets out of sleeping bags. We struggled.

But Beauty and the Beast was just as amazing the second time around, and Kong was surprisingly really good. I can't get enough of being loud, crazy, and hanging with awesome people in the middle of Monetta watching a giant projection on a giant screen as we blare our radio to listen to the audio.

While drive-ins are our era, I'm claiming them. Makes me feel like I'm old fashioned, and I love it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments