#298 Slow Day and Resumes

8:30 PM

I didn't do a whole lot today, but just enough to stay busy. Managed to do some grocery shopping, appearing to be a real adult for a short time, as well as get our A/C people in the house to do our annual check up on the system. 

Stephen went out to dinner with a friend, which left me home alone. I was just about to go for a ride around Lexington at night with my windows down (wish I had the Jeep working for this), when I got a message from my brosef Kevin

Huh?
Very confused I sent the message to Stephen. Oh, Kevin had planned to come work on his resume, but Stephen made other plans. So Kevin came over anyways and I haphazardly tried to help him. He had the start of  a resume, but not the whole thing. Kevin worked on fleshing out some points, and I tried to give some quick pointers on how to make the design a little more functional.

Oh and I had this little moment today sitting in the bedroom where the light was this warm yellow and it was just the perfect time of day....


This photo makes the ceilings look really tall! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments