#315 Again. Again.

5:53 AM

Well almost a whole month later to the day, and I'm back in here writing. I can barely stay awake past 9 pm anymore, so my days feel short, and the time I have to do things is even shorter. But there is news, and I need to document that stuff.

We found out about 6 weeks ago...

that's the big news I was hinting at
So hence the tiredness. And the nausea.

I am really excited. I'm really terrified too. But I'm really excited for this new chapter in our lives. While so much right now seems like uncertainties, God's been preparing me to get farther and farther out of my comfort zone right?

And while I know it's not the pretty thing to say, can I just say I'm so ready to be done with this first trimester? The nausea is getting more manageable (been struggling for about 3 weeks now), but I just do not feel like me.

Stephen and I ran an errand when I got home last night from work. We ended up going out to eat, which I have no appetite lately, so that's interesting. We enjoyed a quiet evening talking and catching up, which was so needed. As soon as I got home, 30 min later at 9pm I'm dead asleep. I don't wake up again until 12am when I drag Stephen and I off the couch to go upstairs to bed.

Plus I almost ate raw fish (sushi roll) last night, but my caring husband stopped me. I may have wanted to slap him, cause I just wanted the tiny sushi roll, but baby is safe.

In 10 weeks we will find out the gender!! Everyone seems convinced it's going to be a girl, but according to "Ramzi Theory" it'll be a boy. So I guess I'm back on the fence on what I believe this little one will be.

So next year we will be starting a whole new way of life, and while terrified, I can't wait to see what goodness will come from this! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments